Mr Gatsby

I didn’t know that much about Mr. Gatsby, but I knew he had parties and get to gathers at his big mansion with famous people, people he didn’t know would attend this parties. Now I was told he was not normal and he had killed someone, it really didn’t bother but it made me wonder and think twice about attending his parties. I also knew he was a neighbor to my good friend nick, nick would tell me all types of interesting things about these parties Mr. Jay Gatsby would host, actual he was invited to one and said it was odd because he had never met the man till that day and he said the jay Gatsby called him up. They met for the first time but he said Mr. Gatsby wasn’t what people made him seem like. He said he seemed kind of isolated away from the crowd of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment